Thursday, June 16, 2011

House Rulz 11

It is Thursday and time for a new House Rulz.  Aren’t you so excited? 

Down at the bottom of this page is a Facebook Share button.  I would really appreciate it if some of you guys would start pushing the button. 

We are averaging about 75 to 100 visits to the strip per day.  That seems to be pretty good considering we are only about a month old and today is only the 11th strip.  But I really want us to grow.  If you are enjoying what you see, go ahead and “Share” us.  It will help spread the word.    

I am pretty excited because today’s strip starts a story line I am quite proud of.  I have mixed in several single gags and short runs into the longer story, but it all starts today. 

Also another two or three strips and we reach the spot where I finally started to figure out what I am doing and the strip starts to get better. 

So keep coming back and help spread the word.  In all modesty, if you like the stuff you have seen so far, you ain’t seen nothing yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment