Tuesday, May 31, 2011

House Rulz 6

I know it is a day late (but I do not post on Monday).  I wanted to give a personal Thank You to those who have served and are currently serving in the US Military.  I am a Veteran myself, but I was blessed to have served during piece time. 

So once again thank you to those who serve and to their families.  They also serve who only stand and wait” – Milton.    

Now onto the fun stuff.

The Twins:


Hunter: 

Hunter is 5 years old and can not wait until he is old enough to join the family at the gaming table.  Hunter is that combination or pure mischief and total innocence that only a 5 year old boy can manage.  Hunter is the imaginaut (I just made up a new word) of the family, going on grand adventures, without ever leaving the backyard. 





Harley:

Harley is Hunter’s twin sister.  Harley is all girl; with only a little bit of tomboy in her.  She is the princess of the family, and believes that everyone else serves at her pleasure.  Harley is probably the smartest and most grounded of the family.  And although she will participate in Hunter’s imagined adventures she never let’s herself get carried away by the fantasy world.    






A quick note on today’s strip:  This is one of the few strips actually taken from real life.  I was at visiting one day and witnessed this exact exchange between the twins.  This strip is almost verbatim (OK I may have added the last panel)

No comments:

Post a Comment