Tuesday, May 24, 2011

House Rulz 4

Greetings,

Another exciting House Rulz Tuesday.  (Mark your calendar, tell your friends, tell your enemies). 

I have worked over 120 hours since Friday, so I do not have another character bio for you today.  My humbelest appologies I will try to catch up on Thursday.

I am also still working on a way to link this webstrip to Facebook and Twitter and other sites to try and spread the word.  I am a neophyte on those websites.  I never even had a facbook account until a couple of weeks ago.  So I do not know what the heck I am doing.  If you have any advise and do not mind helping a newb drop me a line edwchase1@gmail.com

My prayres go out those in Joplin MO.  I have lived through a devistating tornado that was as bad or worse than what they are going through (Terrible Tuesday, Wichita Falls, TX 1979).  So I can feel their pain. 

Ed

1 comment:

Arkhein said...

I remember my mother and grandmother talking about Terrible Tuesday when I was a kid and it gave me nightmares. Going back and reading the wikipedia article on it reminds me that those were not just exaggerated memories of a ten year old. If anything, it was worse than the stories.

The country has definitely had it's share of horrible tornadoes recently. Now North Texas is under an eight hour tornado watch. Geeeezz.

- Ark

Post a Comment